Currently, the centre has 17 routes that cover, in addition to the city of Elche, a wide radius of action throughout the province of Alicante, from inland towns such as Elda–Petrer, through coastal areas such as Torrevieja, Guardamar, Santa Pola or El Campello, different points in the Vega Baja: Callosa de Segura, Albatera, Cox, Granja de Rocamora, etc.
We have a well-established bus company which guarantees the safety and wellbeing of the pupils, with highly experienced monitors.
The person in charge of supervising the smooth running of the routes is Arturo Pascual (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To see all the routes available, click on the following link:
The school transport service includes access to the Traceus mobile app which allows the bus to be monitored during the route, giving parents peace of mind. The advantages of this service are:
- Know the estimated time of arrival at your child’s stop.
- Tracking the bus during the route on a map in real time.
- Receive notification when your child gets on and/or off the bus.
- Receive notification when your child has arrived at school and leaves school.
- If the bus is delayed, the parent will receive a notification stating the reason.