INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP
Newton College is part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), one of the largest, and growing, educational groups in the world. It is made up of schools that share a common objective – to be the School of Choice in their local area. Schools of choice are known for top-tier academics, student enrichement, advanced methods and is the preffered insitution in the region. We develop schools that focus on learning for children aged between 1-18; it is important to our ethos that we empower our students to become knowledgeable and value-driven individuals with an international mindset.
Learning is at the core of everything we do for our students, parents, and peers. We believe that the most successful schools are those that put learning at the heart of everything they do, always with the aim of creating mature individuals, capable of successfully forging their careers and developing their lives in an ever-changing world.
We are a truly international group that transcends cultures and borders, as we collaborate among us and we work with other schools and global communities. The group currently has 76 schools in 21 countries. In total, we have approximately 70,000 students and 11,000 staff located across the globe.
Our schools in Spain stand out for offering international education, a variety of languages, value-based education, personalized learning, opportunities for international experiences, an enriched curriculum, and spacious facilities, among other things. The schools offer British, Spanish, and/or IB curricula. For more information about our schools in Spain, please visit International Schools Partnership – Iberia.
To be the leading international group of large-scale, quality schools, with leading schools recognized in local communities and in the global education sector for outstanding learning, ambition and growth.
International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: to offer the most innovative and international education experience.
All our schools:
- Help students broaden their horizons through high quality education with a human core.
- Inspire children to be successful, both now and in the increasingly interconnected world.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures, and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students, and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasize and support how we do what we do.
- Children and students come first. Our children and students are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, your success is our success.
- We treat everyone with affection and respect. We care for each other, accept our similarities and differences, and promote the well-being of others.
- We operate efficiently. We relentlessly focus on the things that matter most and will make the biggest difference.
- We are financially responsible. We make financial decisions carefully, based on the needs of children, students, and our centers.
- We continually learn.
Our motivation is to keep improving.
For more information about the International Schools Partnership and the schools belonging to ISP in Spain and in the rest of the world, visit INTERNATIONALSCHOOLSPARTNERSHIP.COM